Therapy and personal development
It will help you to:
- Overcome difficulties, such as stress, anxiety, dependency and emotional conflicts, communication difficulties, low self-esteem, fears, insecurity, couple issues, etc
- Achieve a greater wellbeing, improve your self-knowledge, live with enhanced inner peace and serenity.
- Attain objectives and do significant changes or redesign your life, take the decisions that are needed, improve professionally, get more clarity, …
How do we work?
Our approach integrates several technical and therapeutic orientations together with life coaching and meditation, enabling us to work in a deep and direct way with conflicts and personal situations.
Body, mind, emotion and behaviour are intimately related and the integrative approach works with each of these four areas in order to get the maximum efficacy.
Techniques and therapies we use:
- Gestalt Therapy
- Body-based Psychotherapy
It is a powerful tool that guides us towards the discovery and acceptance of our major limitations, with the purpose of transcendence, and it also helps us understand the limitations of others, making relationships easier, with more tolerance and compassion. With the enneagram, we can explore “how” we show ourselves to the world and “what for”. It helps us find out who we really are so that we can lead a more authentic life.
- Cognitive hypnotherapy
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
Imagery can be used to connect with emotions and experiences that we need to bring to our present life, like for example security, tranquillity or strength.
- CBT - Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Life Coaching
In addition, meditation helps preventing stress, anxiety, improves your attention, and at the same time increases your general mental and emotional health and wellbeing.
- Zen counselling
With the therapist totally present and listening from the heart, the patient feels comforted and understood much more than when the therapist tries to understand him/her from the mind.