My name is Mont (Maria del Mont), and I am passionate about my job: working with people using psychotherapy, coaching and personal development. Tireless seeker, I have a broad and eclectic background that continues to grow day by day. I am a psychologist (col. 22169) and among other things, I am trained with Dr. Claudio Naranjo in the SAT program (program developed around enneagram, Gestalt therapy, body based psychotherapy and meditation), in Integrative Body Based Therapy in Espai Gestalt, in Cognitive Hypnotherapy and NLP (neurolinguistic programming) at the Quest Institute in London, in neuroscientific therapies (EMDR, Brainspotting, Tapping, EFT, wingwave coaching, ICT), and in family constellations with Svagito Liebermeister. In addition, in recent years I have been heavily involved in contemplative therapies involving meditation, mindfulness, and compassion.
Regarding work with children and adolescents, my story began shortly after I became a mother, when I fell into the hands of the famous bestseller on communication skills “How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen so Kids Will Talk” fascinated me! I decided to certify myself so that I could teach the workshop based on the book and thus be able to transmit some very practical and applicable tools that make life at school and in the family MUCH more satisfying for everyone.
After this, I decided to train in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy with the approach of Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapy, at the Besai Center.
In terms of group experience, I have collaborated in various experiential processes such as the "Path of Love", the SAT program and enneagram (Dr. Claudio Naranjo), codependence and healing of the inner child, and I have also led several groups of body therapy.
In addition, I am also a pharmacist and PhD in cancer biochemistry, and have a postgraduate degree in health promotion and education. My scientific background is an endorsement of my rigor at work and contributes to my view of being on multiple levels.
I have both the French and Spanish nationalities, I grew up in Barcelona but I have lived in various countries including the United Kingdom, and this allows me to work in several languagues: Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
As additional information,
- I trained in "Applications of the field to therapy" (constellations, gestalt configurations, psychodrama, party parties, resonance, footprints, etc.), at the Espai Lúdic in Barcelona
- I participate in the Meditation Research Group, with the Sangha Activa Buddhist community.
- I graduated from The Human Givens Institute, Mindfields College, London.
- I received training from John Welwood (Body and presence: a work of spiritual, psychological and bodily integration)
- I have participated in numerous experiential processes such as “The Path of Love”, women’s groups, the Hoffman process, Codependence and Healing of the Inner Child, and Tantra.
- I have the second level of Reiki
- In relation to coaching, I have participated, among others, in several courses by Anthony Robbins, at the ICF European Coaching Conference in Geneva and I have a degree in Human Redesign from the School of Coaching Architecture of Success.
- In relation to contemplative practices such as meditation and mindfulness, I have made numerous meditation retreats among which I highlight those of Vipassana according to the teachings of S.N. Goenka, those of the Niketan Yoga ashram in Rishikesh (India) and several stays at the Osho International Meditation Resort in Pune (India). I’ve also been to Plum Village, in mindfulness retreats with Thich Nath Hahn. And now I am with an experiential program of the Sangha Activa Buddhist community
- I trained in contemplative education, mindfulness, and compassion-based therapy at Estudios Contemplativos.