Maria del Mont Llosas Losfeld
I began to work in the world of therapy 15 years ago, first as a patient and as a professional afterwards. I will highlight that I hold a Masters Degree in Psychology (N.Col. 22169), I am trained in psychotherapy based on the Gestalt approach and enneagram with Dr. Claudio Naranjo at the SAT program, I also certified for Body-based Psychotherapy at the “Espai de Gestalt” and Cognitive Hypnotherapy and NLP (NeuroLinguistic Programming) at the Quest Institute in London. I am also a member of the Spanish Association of Brief Psychotherapy.
I incorporate my training with Gestalt therapy and meditation to address conflicts and issues in a deep and direct way.
In relation to experience with groups, I have collaborated in various experiential processes such as “The Path of Love”, the introductory group to the enneagram of the SAT program (Dr Claudio Naranjo), “Codependency and Inner Child” and I have also led various Body-based Psychotherapy groups.
Furthermore, I hold a Pharmacy Degree, a PhD in cancer biochemistry and postgraduate studies in health promotion and education.
I grew up in Barcelona, hold both the French and Spanish nationality and over the past 2 decades I have lived in several countries, amongst which the United Kingdom. This allows me to work fluently in several languages: Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
As additional information, I will add the following:
- I have also trained at the London psychotherapy college “The Human Givens Institute, Mindfields College”.
- I have received training from John Welwood (The Body as a Field of Presence: Integrating Psychological, Spiritual, and Embodiment Work) and I have taken part of many experiential processes such as “The Path of Love”, women´s groups, the Hoffman Process, Codependency and Inner Child, and Tantra.
- I am also in training with Svagito Liebermeister in Family Constellations and I hold the second level of Reiki.
- Regarding coaching I have participated in several Tony Robbins trainings, also at the ICF European Coaching Conference in Geneva and I am graduated in Human Redesign by the Coaching Institute “Arquitectura del Éxito”.
- Regarding meditation, I have done several meditation retreats. I will highlight Vipassana as Taught By S.N. Goenka in the tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin, the ones from the ashram Yoga Niketan in Rishikesh (India) and several stays at the Osho International Meditation Resort in Pune (India).